Thank you for your interest in On Press eDiscovery. On Press eDiscovery is a fast growing electronic discovery service provider and legal printer. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our dynamic team. We offer a package that includes competitive salaries and benefits.
On Press eDiscovery is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee production, project management, technical services and data processing. The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing all electronic data discovery service offerings.
The candidate will manage a team of technical specialists with a goal of building out a larger group to encompass project managers and data processing specialists. This candidate will also be responsible for providing some technical litigation support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Directing and managing litigation projects to ensure implementation of deliverables and, executing tasks as per contract requirements and project-specific directions. Working hands on with Large Processing Matters
- Training existing and new staff in regards to technology, processes, workflow, etc.
- Production Management and adhere to production specs for agencies such as FINRA, DOJ and the SEC
- Project Management and Client Service
- Act as a subject matter resource to business development staff
- Evaluation and implementation of new litigation support and electronic discovery technologies
- Able to test, evaluate and Implement ECA solutions such as Clearwell, Venio, etc.
- Able to test, evaluate and Implement Hosting solutions such as Concordance FYI, Relativity, etc.
- 3-7 years experience in litigations support, at least 2 years in a team lead/management role
- Must have experience managing litigation projects in a service provider/vendor environment
- Exemplary client service/management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong technical experience with LAW, Relativity, Summation, Concordance, IPRO, etc
If you meet the qualifications for this position, are local to NY and are looking for a fast paced position with a growing company, please send your resume along with a cover letter to benty.george@onpresseDiscovery.com.